* The best way to get Anguk Guest House from the Inchon International Airport is:
1) Go outside, in front of the terminals and look for either bus stop 5B or 12A.
2) Very near you'll see a tubular looking ticket booth. Purchase a 7,000 won ticket to Anguk-Dong bus station.
3) On the curb will be standing several signs, get in line behind the one that reads: 602-1.
4) If you have large luggage, they will put it under the bus, otherwise there is storage on the bus for carry-on bags.
5) Get off at Anguk-Dong, which will be 8 stops from the airport. This will take about an hour with no traffic. Add another 30-50 minutes with traffic.
* Directions from the bus stop to the Anguk Guest House:
a) Get off the bus and with your back still facing the bus go to your right.
b) Walk about 120 steps until you see a subway stairwell. This is Anguk Subway exit #6. If you look across the street, on the left will be a green and white "Family Mart" sign.
c) Go down the stairs, which are open all night even though the subway will close about midnight.
d) At the bottom of the stairs take a left and walk straight across, take another quick left and go up the stairs. This is exit #1
e) At the top of the stairs, go right.
f) Walk about 15 steps, take another right. This is a small street heading up hill.
g) Now walk about 1 or 2 minutes. There will be a very small walk way on your right next to a small market, keep going. You want the next right, which is another small street heading up hill. This street is market by a large power pole and street light with a towing sign and a small green sign pointing in the general direction of the of the guest house.
h) Walk 20 steps, then take the first left. This is a dark, but safe, walkway/driveway. There are many traditional looking resideneses and business in this neighborhood, just follow the remaining directions.
i) Take the first right, this will be a walkway.
j) Two doors on your left you will see a "Anguk Guest House" hanging sign. Press the call green lit call button.